Malta is a beautiful country, especially if you’re looking for a place to settle down and have nice relaxing lifestyle. The weather is warm throughout the year, and Malta’s location in the central part of the Mediterranean Sea makes it a top expat destination.
Malta is located in the Mediterranean Sea and is a part of the European Union. Malta is one of Europe’s smallest countries, with a population of just over 450,000 people. There are several reasons why it’s a great place to move and live:
1) One of the major reasons why you should move to Malta is because the weather is fantastic. This is a country where you can enjoy a healthy lifestyle, with the sun shining for at least 300 days of the year, and with over 250 sunny days per year.
2) Malta offers a great lifestyle to everyone who wants to live here. It is a country that is rich in culture and history, so it’s interesting for tourists and locals alike.
3) Malta has a lot of entertainment possibilities. You can enjoy the sea, go swimming or diving. You can also go hiking or biking in the countryside, visit different museums and art galleries or just stroll around the town and enjoy its great atmosphere.
4) The Maltese are multilingual. English is spoken as a first language by almost everyone in Malta and people also speak Maltese.
5) The expat community is vibrant, which means that you can easily find your place here. The Maltese people are also very friendly and welcoming, so it’s easy to make new acquaintances.
6) The Maltese economy is booming so if you are looking for a good job then this island will offer you many opportunities to start a career or do business here.
Interested? Get in touch with our team or upload your CV today, so that we can connect you with some interesting job opportunities.