Accountant - Malta
Job ID: 3597
Job description: br>
Our client focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For their office in Malta they are looking for an Accountant.Overview of the role:
Educated to Bachelor or Masters Degree level, and with minimum 2 years work experience as an Accountant. The successful candidate will be based in Malta working with the group internationally. The right candidate will be flexible and will be willing to occasionally travel abroad on business trips to other locations.Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts.
- Payroll / liaison with the payroll bureau
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management Reporting
- Working with Auditors
- Additional analysis and reports as requested by management
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Be fully or partly ACCA qualified or hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Nuria de la Fuente on email@example.com or call on +351 300509001 for further information.