Accountant - Malta
Job ID: 6351
Job description: br> Our client is a Fast-growing tax and legal practice active in the financial services and international business sectors, and we are seeking to add a motivated, diligent Accountant to join our team.
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of fiduciary and corporate clients
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors
- Reconciling general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Providing financial status information by providing reports
- Preparation and filing of client entity financial statements, VAT returns and company income tax returns, as applicable
- Applicants should have the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- At least two years relevant work experience in Corporate Services.
- Will also consider EU Candidates who are living in Malta and working in the accountancy field
- Part-qualification in ACCA or equivalent
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and in a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- The selected candidate will be given wage increments per ACCA exam pass, including 5 days study leave per exam.
- A young, vibrant environment and ultra-modern offices