Audit Assistant - Malta
Job ID: 5767
Job description: br>
- Gain extensive applied knowledge on variety of sectors including Gaming, Shipping, Financial Services, Trusts, Foundations, Portfolio Companies and general Trading Companies.
- Learn how to build and maintain effective working relationships and client personnel.
- Obtain hands on experience on the conduct of Audit and Assurance engagements.
- Develop skills to be able to interpret international Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Obtain the necessary skills to be able to prepare Financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME, and IFRS.
- In process of achieving ACCA or equivalent courses.
- Previous experience in Accounts or Audit will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues.
- Capable of working within a team.
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail.
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
- Fluent in English.