CLIENT SUPPORT AND CONFIGURATIONS SPECIALIST - Malta
Job ID: 3859
Job description: br> Overview of the Role
The Client Support Specialist will be responsible for offering client support to internal and external clients and deploying and configuring client applications. This is a customer-facing position that requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external customer-related issues.
The role will require a blend of technical and business knowledge, as well as excellent communication skills to be able to provide a highest level of customer satisfaction. The Client Support Specialist must be a motivated team player that can see projects to completion, work independently, and be willing to assist other team members not specific to his/her duties.
- Responds to client queries using a ticketing system in a professional, polite, informative, thorough and timely way, providing a high level of personalised client service;
- Maintains a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with clients;
- Proactively keeps up to date with company activities, products and services to ensure queries are handled in a professional manner;
- Deploy clients on testing and production of company server applications and perform any necessary configurations;
- Escalates and resolves cases in prompt time ensuring corporate SLAs are met;
- Interacts with third-party suppliers and other departments as required;
- Prepares documentation for tools and processes;
- Contributes to ongoing improvements to processes, procedures and comms within the team;
- Has a passion for high quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of API messaging using SOAP and REST and of tools such as SOAPUI/Postman;
- Firm knowledge of SQL/MySQL. Ability to query databases
- Understanding and familiarity with web applications running on Apache/Linux environments. You don’t need to be a developer or expert – but understanding these technologies and their usage is a strong advantage;
- Being able to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time without losing focus;
- Attentive to detail, and focus on high quality communications; both written and spoken;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A team player, able to add value to the support process and get the best from others;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize as required;
- Experience in client facing roles especially dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds;
- A positive person with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn;
- Candidates with a qualification in ITIL Foundation or above would be preferred;
- Candidate preferable is required to have at least a MQF Level 5 qualification (Diploma or equivalent). An MQF Level 6 (Degree) qualification would be considered as an asset;
- Candidates with experience in the payment industry and client services would be preferred.
If you are interested in this position kindly forward your CV to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org