CORPORATE LAWYER - Malta
Job ID: 4329
Job description: br>
Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer who also has knowledge and experience in AML matters. The lawyer will be expected to work within deadlines at times and always deliver to the expectations of the particular client. The employee will need to assist the AML team with KYC matters as this function continues to grow in importance. The employee will also be expected to take on the role of company secretary and director for a selected portfolio of the Company’s clients.
- To assist with any corporate law matters relating to the Company and/or its clients;
- To assist with individual projects that result from legislative requirements, such as FATCA, CRS, the UBO Register and so on;
- To assist the AML team; and
- To take on the roles of company secretary and directorships for the Company’s clients. This will include the taking of minutes at Board meetings, as required.
- The Company is looking for a fully qualified Lawyer with experience in corporate law, AML matters and ideally with some Board room experience (acting as a Company Secretary taking minutes);
- At least 4+ years relevant experience in the local market;
- Commercial, dynamic attitude and with an international mind-set;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Ability to think out of the box in completing challenges that arise;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- Fluent English both spoken and in writing is essential.
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV on Word or Pdf format to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or call WhatsApp on 00351 938239214