DIGITAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES - Italian speaking
Our client, one of the world’s largest FinTech companies is currently hiring a Digital Sales Representative for the Italian market. If you are a hungry, driven graduate looking to embark on a lucrative sales career with the world’s leading financial services software organization this is the opportunity for you
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Generate revenue by selling software solutions and services to new prospects within assigned territory.
- Lending and/or Mortgage suite of products in both bank and credit union markets that are smaller in asset size.
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment. Build and maintain relationship with prospects to communicate strategic plans and status.
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Perform outbound business development & sales activities for an assigned territory to close business and to achieve or exceed assigned bookings/quota objectives.
- Analyze financial position and challenges of clients to determine sales approach.
- Maintain sales forecasting data in sales reporting system.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure prompt, accurate, and professional delivery of sales, marketing, and proposal materials to prospects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- Participate in training programs, user group meetings and trade shows as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in Italian (C2 level)
- Fluency in English
- 1+ years of financial institution and/or financial technology experience.
- 1+ years of inbound and/or outbound B2B phone marketing or sales
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Consumer Lending, Commercial Lending, Mortgage Lending or Branch Operations
- Sales automation tool experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience is a plus
- Relocation package: flight refund, temporary accommodation and help in settling down in Lisbon
- Indefinite contract
- Paid training
- Meal allowance
- Possibility to work remotely and in the office (hybrid role)
- New team with endless opportunities of growth
- Multicultural work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- And many more!
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org