Our client is an industry leader, that offers reliable customer experience solutions to a large portfolio of clients. They are currently going through a period of growth and need to add a Talent Hero to join their amazing and multicultural team!
You will join a very dynamic department which is rigged for strong growth in 2021 and where you will find a challenging and hectic “start-up” environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help then build a success story.
- Carrying out recruitment procedures and ensure quality in the evaluation.
- Active search for candidates, conducting interviews and preparing evaluation reports.
- Collaboration with ETTs and recruitment agencies.
- Managing internal recruitment processes.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar position (as an In-house or Agency Recruiter).
- Native level of Russian and business level of English.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport with candidates.
- Driven and determined approach with a commitment to achieve results.
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment.
- A multicultural and international working environment with an amazing team of passionate Talent Specialists
- The possibility to work in an exciting department with great opportunities to develop your career
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
- Above average salary package.
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday (9.00am - 18.00pm) and Fridays (9.00am - 15,00pm)