Full Stack .Net Developer - Malta
Job ID: 7074
Job description: br> Responsibilities:
- Ownership in delivering assigned tickets/development within agreed timeline.
- Working closely with internal Software Development teams
- Develop code and finalise code in a timely manner against allocated time estimates and SLIs
- Escalating to Team Leader or senior members any issues in a timely manner to keep projects on track.
- Developing front end web portals, web services and windows services.
- Implement user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating services for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying up to date of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands-on experience.
- Good technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems.
- A background in Financial Services is preferred in Payments or Prepaid Cards.
- Knowledge/Experience of basic web security concepts such as: Cross Site Scripting, Hashing etc.
- 1+ years in Software Development with hands-on experience in the following technologies:
- C#, .NET (preferably .NET 4 or later), .NET WebForms, MVC.
- SQL, particularly with writing Stored Procedures and Queries on MSSQL.
- Any Experience with the following:
- API Implementation - RESTful API.
- Source Control -Tortoise SVN.
- On Server caching – Redis.
- Queueing Systems - RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Entity Framework (Lambda/LINQ).
- Agile environment using the Scrum Framework (In bi-Weekly Sprints).
- Jira or similar ticketing system.