FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Malta
Job ID: 4326
Job description: br>
Who are you?
As part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for building a more efficient and inclusive payment infrastructure. You will build new products, add and improve features, and scale and maintain the systems that real people rely on to keep their money secure, everyday.
Who are you?
You are eager to learn new technologies and contribute to building products used by thousands of users every day. You find it exciting and fulfilling to work with others to find solutions to a challenge. When things don’t go your way, you’re ready to try something new to achieve your goal. Amongst your friends and colleagues, you’re always the first to know about the latest advancements in technology. You constantly raise the bar, and do not accept the status quo.
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- A solid understanding of Java 8+; Spring is also acceptable
- Experience in REST API design and implementation
- Experience in design and MySQL
- Experience in UNIX-based systems is considered an asset
- Familiarity working with Git, Maven, Continuous Integration and other essentials
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Familiar with Docker and container technologies like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and/or AWS ECS2
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus, but not required – Grunt/Gulp, SASS/LESS, Karma, Jasmine, npm
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV on Word or Pdf format to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or call WhatsApp on 00351 938239214