As a Business Development Team Lead for a project that represents the future of Business Communication you will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing a team of Sales Reps and working towards team KPIs and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and working towards set deadline
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the team
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Mentor team members towards personal and professional goals where applicable in line with career path
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- German native native speaker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +1 year of experience in an Online Sales leadership role
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full-time position (39hours/week).
- Full relocation package for international employees.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team