As a Business Development Representative you will be working for a project that represents the future of Business Communication and you will be generating leads through outbound calls and scheduling appointments with the future client and a Sales Representative
- Make outbound calls to generate leads.
- Schedule appointments with the future client and a sales representative
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Native level of German and fluent level of English
- 10-12 months of Online Sales experience/ Cold Calling
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Full-time position (39hours/week)
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team