Head of Compliance - Malta
Job ID: 6441
Job description: br> Key Responsibilities
- Overseeing and ensuring compliance within the Institution including ensuring compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Conducting and overseeing internal reviews and audits periodically to ensure that Compliance procedures are followed;
- Conducting the internal investigation of compliance issues;
- Informing, educating and training employees on matters that are associated with regulations and industry practices;
- Coming up with effective plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation;
- Staying up to date with internal standards and business goals;
- Working cooperatively with external auditors when needed;
- Preparing appropriate compliance reports for the board of directors and regulatory bodies;
- Discussing arising compliance issues with management or employees;
- Ensuring and verifying that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented and communicated.
- Organised and reliable with attention to detail – can handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be creative and have strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- A positive, ‘make it work’ attitude;
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels in the organisation;
- Eligibility to work in Malta
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a compliance managerial role or Head of department role.
- Hold a degree or professional qualification in disciplines such as Economics, Law, finance and banking, etc.
For further information, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com