IT Service Desk Administrator - Czech Republic
Job ID: 3600
Job description: br>
The IT support team is responsible for end-user support and maintenance of various desktop/infrastructure related systems and processes including Windows domains and phone systems and devices.
- Provide technical support to users via ticket system, phone calls, chat, emails and covering hardware and software products
- User support to Active Directory, Exchange 2013, SCCM, Office 365
- Understand about ITIL or similar methodology and standards
- Miscellaneous IT related tasks, assigned as needed by manager
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 and Microsoft product 1st line troubleshooting
- Knowledge and interest at least in one of the following areas: Active Directory, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365, Skype for Business, End-user OS (Windows)
- Strong command of English language, written and spoken
- Basic hardware knowledge of PCs, laptops etc.
- Basic customer configuration of Outlook, laptops and desktops
- Team worker with good communication skills
- Responsible, motivated, mobile and flexible
- Able to learn and adapt in rapidly changing environment
- Professional and customer focused work ethic (role will entail having to interact with key senior management)
- Flexibility in working hours – often providing cover until 7pm, but also must be flexible in terms of hours of work around the needs of the business
- Capable of lifting and moving PCs, IT equipment etc.
- Fluent English language skills essential
Should you be interested in the above position, do not hesitate to forward your CV on Word or Pdf format to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00351 300509001