Our international client is looking for a native Italian and high Spanish level customer service representative for one of their most important clients in the airline sector.
Candidates need to be located in Seville and with local Social Security & Tax number ready to work.
Agents are meant to deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat, email and phone, mainly inbound and to promote suitable products and services as directed by company’s clients and as required by the individual needs of each customer.
- Answer inbound calls from customers to provide after-sales support, schedule appointments, provide information, as well as other services as requested by the company within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management
- Consistently achieve call, email, and chat quality score goals to meet client and customer satisfaction goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in high-quality Customer Service support would be ideal (B2C)
- Good and professional communication skills
- Native level of Italian and fluent level of Spanish
- 39 hours a week from Monday to Sunday, working hours alternate between 9 and 22, working rotating weekends.
- To start ASAP