Our client is looking to add a Jira Administrator to support all Atlassian tools used within the company. Jira is a strategic platform and application used by most teams and you will play a crucial role in how the platform is used across the organisation. You will be responsible for implementing workflows, customisation and evaluating, implementing and managing plug-ins. You will be the go-to source for all Atlassian related questions and tasks.
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk and Trello)
- Manage user access and products.
- Analyse, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Work with all departments to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Devise, test, and deploy integration's between Atlassian products and other internal tools
- At least 2 years experience administrating Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk and Trello)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
Considered a plus:
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems
- Knowledge of JQL