Network Engineer - Malta
Job ID: 6319
Job description: br> Our client is looking for a Network Engineer to join their professional team of Engineers. They are a leading provider of specialist ICT services, with a successful track record for implementing projects both locally and overseas, for over four decades.
What we offer:
- Implementing and supporting small to medium size network solutions for our customers, including wired and wireless IP-based infrastructure
- Designing network architecture, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing network solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications & Computer Engineering, or a related subject.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in configuration and troubleshooting hardware routers and switches in a LAN, WAN & WLAN environment.
- In depth TCP/IP knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and ArubaOS.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive and proactive approach towards work.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Cisco CCNA Networking or any other equivalent vendor certifications will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary and performance bonus
- Health Insurance benefits
- A learning culture made up of competent and results-oriented individuals
- A fun, multicultural and a positive working environment