Sales & Account Manager - Malta
Job ID: 3707
Job description: br> Responsibilities :
Our client believes—that the FX sector has a strong use case for its product. However, we believe only 10% of the FX and Binary market currently use our services, so there is a huge opportunity to achieve growth in this sector.
The Sales & Account Manager will self-source new opportunities with merchants in a number of key strategic geographies, and will manage these relationships on an ongoing basis to drive key retention levels. They will be supported by a Market Development team to help identify opportunities and create urgency. In addition, key tasks will include but are not limited to;
- Market segmentation and analysis on current book vs. unsigned opportunities;
- Launch and roll out new payment API and contractually bind all merchants;
- Work with respective marketing teams to maximise joint opportunity;
- Launch the company’s VIP program to grow average transaction value;
- Continue to drive new business with major FX/binary brands who do not work with the company
- Build out an “Every Customer Counts” strategy, which may include customer focus groups and events;
- Support the Chief Commercial Officer in shaping company’s sales strategy and product roadmap for your sector.
- Minimum of 3 years account management experience, ideally within Gaming or FX. A payments background is preferred, ideally from within Gaming, FX, acquiring, issuing or e-money.
- Experience in C2C or B2C markets.
- Strong client communication methods, both verbal and written.
- Previous exposure to conferences and events.
- Demonstrated knowledge of techniques used to drive client retention and new growth opportunities.
- Fluency in English is required; foreign languages are considered an advantage, particularly Japanese or Chinese.
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +351 300509001