SENIOR AML & KYC ADMINISTRATOR - Malta
Job ID: 4639
Job description: br> Overview of the role
What We Offer:
A multi-tasking AML role within a business servicing high profile alternative investment fund industry clients. The role encompasses all aspects of KYC from client on-boarding stages to management and regulatory reporting.
- Be familiar with the AML legislation and regulations in Malta, including the FIAU Implementing Procedures.
- Preparing client CDD files at on-boarding stage and periodically thereafter for review by the Manager.
- Requesting appropriate CDD documentation from the client and/or the fund administrator and ensuring High Risk clients are adequately monitored as part of the KYC process.
- Maintaining an overview of CDD records and ensuring timely action is taken to obtain any outstanding CDD information.
- Keeping the Client Register up to date and ensuring all CDD information, documents and files are properly stored and recorded.
- Liaising with internal departments from operations, legal, compliance and risk to ensure AML procedures are being adhered to.
- Clearing and/or investigating/verifying possible matches as generated by the scanning application that the company uses to scan their client base against lists of undesirable persons.
- Keeping informed as to present and future legislation and regulatory developments.
- Ensure all queries received by the team are responded to in a timely manner.
- Provide a high quality service level to both clients and other departments ensuring all queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate.
- Specific AML projects, which may arise from time to time.
- A minimum of 3 years AML experience.
- Degree qualified in a business, banking or finance.
- A ‘team player’ who can work well within a small team to deliver a quality service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A proven interest in the financial markets and the funds industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV in Word or Pdf format to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message on 00351 938239214