SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Malta
Job ID: 4069
Job description: br>
The Senior Software Developer will report to the Development Manager and will assist in the development of in-house web solutions to meet business needs.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions based on business requirements.
- Unit and performance testing to ensure solution integrity
- Utilise object oriented design principals, practices and patterns to ensure the code base is reusable and maintainable.
- Work in a collaborative development environment, using agile principles
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio 15+
- Strong SQL Server 2014 (TSQL, Stored Procedures)
- Design, develop and implement unit testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Integrating Information
- Accurately assimilating information from a variety of sources and recognizing connections and relationships between data to establish a robust and coherent picture of the situation.
- Must have strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP).
- Must have strong troubleshooting / bug fixing skills.
- Good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development.
- Experience and knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
- Using this understanding to generate possible courses of action and draw accurate conclusions.
- Solving Issues
- Responding to and managing unexpected problems effectively within a defined field of activity, using knowledge and experience. Resolving issues independently without undue discussion.
- Being Customer Focused (Inc. Stakeholders)
- Growing partner, agent or student relationships that are based on trust. Prioritising service orientation and ensuring that communication to customers is regular.
- Demonstrating focused application and personal accountability for the standard, volume and correctness of work produced.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV to Nuria de la Fuente on email@example.com or call on 00351 300509001