Ever thought of moving and working in Barcelona, Spain? Willing to flex your Swedish in a professional environment?
We have the perfect job for you! On behalf our client we are currently searching for a Swedish Speaking Technical Support Agent in Barcelona. A 5-week training is provided in this permanent full-time contract.
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV, and our Recruiters will be in touch!
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email or other channels in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer, contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks, and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Fluency in Swedish (C1/C2);
- Intermediate level of English;
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users;
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues;
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends;
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Working hours from 8 to 16.
- 5 weeks training under contract.
- Training start date 31/07/23 and training hours from 8 to 16.
- Office based work with a later possibility of working remote.
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!