We are looking for Technical Analyst Interns with a good understanding of tech fundamentals to join its fast-growing team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly experienced and driven team, with ample flexibility and support to further one’s knowledge and professional development.
- Thoroughly researching projects to assess their credibility, technological value, and future potential.
- Conducting independent research on crypto-related topics to produce meaningful content that is both thought-provoking and institutional-grade.
- Applying rigorous company review processes, although also thinking outside the box to consider additional factors that may influence the evaluation of a project.
- Interacting with project teams and industry professionals to collect primary data and information.
- Proactively remaining abreast of the latest market trends, opportunities, risks, and new projects.
- Solid understanding / passion for crypto-economics and blockchain technologies generally.
- Capable of explaining complex concepts in simple terms to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience writing in a professional capacity (e.g., crafting research notes/correspondence, industry reports) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or equivalent certifications.
You must have a keen interest in financial services, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies. Any previous work experience in the aforementioned areas will be taken into account.
Variety and novelty of work are one of the benefits of this particular role, as well as being exposed to some of the most prominent players in the industry. Thus, as an ideal candidate, you should be ready to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, perform well under stress, and be eager to learn about the crypto industry.