Do you have strong communication and negotiation skills?
Looking for a new position as Training and Development Executive for our client in Malta!
Our client wants you! On behalf of our client we are looking for a Training and Development Executive to join their team in Marsa!
Let us help guide you towards your dream job! Send us your CV today and our Recruiters will be in touch!
- Oversee the company's performance management program, ensuring that all employees have up-to-date and approved job descriptions and training plans. Facilitate final appraisal processes.
- Conduct comprehensive company induction training for employees, outsourced workers, and self-employed individuals providing services to the company.
- Supervise the accurate maintenance of updated personal records for all employees, including new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations. This involves both physical employee files and HR systems.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager on addressing disciplinary and grievance matters when required.
- Compile HR reports and ensure their timely distribution.
- Assist the HR Manager in organizing the Company's Training and Development initiatives. Coordinate with departmental managers to meet statutory training requirements.
- Implement effective policies and procedures to foster positive employee relations and encourage harmonious industrial relations within the organization.
- Provide support to the HR Manager on ad-hoc projects, including processes related to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Proficiency in Maltese and English.
- 1-2 years of practical experience in providing employee training and contributing to training development.
- Familiarity with Shireburn and SAP would be a major asset.
- Expertise in enhancing existing HR programs.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent qualification.
- Familiarity with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Health and Life Insurance
- Social Events
- Parking on Site
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today