VIP Affiliate Program Manager - Malta
Job ID: 3708
Job description: br>
As part of our client’s next exciting growth phase, they are launching a VIP program, loyalty scheme and affiliate network to support their customer proposition and to provide closer integration with their global merchant base.
They require a seasoned and experienced program manager to interface between our external marketing agency, internal operations team and end merchant/affiliates to create a world class VIP program that will accelerate their growth in 2018.
- Analysing and reporting on VIP and affiliate activity, while making suggestions for rewards and events;
- Assisting with the acquisition of new VIP’s and/or affiliates;
- Contacting and regenerating inactive accounts/VIPs/affiliates;
- Analysing and proactively anticipating VIP/affiliate needs and identifying new opportunities with new sign ups;
- Creating an enhanced, proactive service for VIP members to form and encourage loyalty and increase customer satisfaction levels;
- Maintaining, strengthening and growing client affiliate relationships through comprehensive oversight and management of all accounts;
- Coordinating the efforts of the internal teams to achieve contracted deliverables and exceed affiliate expectations;
- Ensure that quality of all work meets internal and external standards’
- Create and drive strategy and growth plans for a portfolio of VIP account customers, including marketing approach, selection, pricing, account management and business optimization;
- Deliver against specific KPI targets to achieve optimum customer engagement and results.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a VIP manager or equivalent, preferably within the online gaming industry.
- Confidence and excellent interpersonal skills, strong relationship and negotiation skills, and keen commercial awareness.
- The ability to empathise and understand consumer behaviour and preferences.
- A high level of integrity and agility.
- A professional approach to work and a passion to be the very best at what you do, taking pride in the products our clients create and deliver.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Fluency in English is required; an additional European language is considered an asset.
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +351 300509001