The SpotOn Connections family continues to grow as demand for our recruitment consultancy increases, and we are currently looking for Trainee Recruiters and Experienced Recruiters to join us at our offices in Sliema (Malta), Cascais (Portugal), and Mullingar (Ireland). New recruits will undertake our industry leading training which will help turn them into highly skilled Recruitment Specialists. This is an excellent opportunity for go-getters to build a worthwhile career and become part of a forward thinking, international company that has plans for further expansion.
What Does The Job Involve?
A recruiter’s day is never routine and requires individuals to be pro-active, fast thinking, and motivated to succeed. Typical daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and building a network of candidates through various job platforms and forums
- Inviting candidates for face-to-face screening processes in order to create a profile and use this to match against any live vacancies we may have
- Providing advice to candidates on salary levels, training requirements, and career opportunities
- Obtaining references for each of our candidates
- Assisting and advising candidates on CV presentations
- Managing and scheduling of entire interview process
- Interview preparation for candidates
- Obtaining candidate and client interview feedback and managing all communications
- Ensuring our database is kept fully updated on every profile
Who Are We Looking For?
When we look for new staff to join our team, we value an individual’s personality and will put potential new employees through a series of interviews to ensure that they are the right person for the job. Typically we are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Professional and personal approach
- Energetic, outgoing, honest, and dynamic personality
- You ideally come from a target-orientated background
- Previous recruitment experience is a plus though not a must – full training is provided
- MUST be motivated as well as target and goal oriented
- An ambitious attitude and an eagerness to succeed
- You enjoy working within a team environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Computer literate
How Do You Apply?
If you think you are the sort of person we are looking for, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and it will be passed to our recruitment team. Don’t forget to state in the email which office you would like to apply to as we have three different locations. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: The Mullingar (Ireland) office will be opening in 2018 and new recruits will first train at our head office in Malta before relocating to Ireland when the new office opens.